We are delighted to announce that The Great Broadway Paint-Off is back!
Your chance to draw or paint our beautiful Cotswolds village for the day and be in with a chance of winning great prizes
- Buy your ticket through the website in advance
- Turn up with your blank canvas and your kit at the gazebo on the village green in the time slot you selected to check in and get your canvas stamped & numbered on the reverse
- Spend the day creating your masterpiece at your chosen location in the village
- Get your work of art back to the Lifford Hall in Broadway by 15:30.
- The entries will then be hung to form a selling exhibition and judged. Prize-winners will see a rosette on their piece when the exhibition opens
- The selling exhibition is then open to the public for all to enjoy from 16:15 – 17:00.
Please note: Only artwork started and completed on the day will qualify and entrants must be 16yrs +
Artwork can be in any medium & any size however we cannot accept photography or iPad art as a medium for a number of reasons.
This event will go ahead despite poor weather (no refunds) – so please dress appropriately!
Judges – Antonia Black (festival Artist in Residence) & John Noott (art dealer and festival committee member)
Our judges will be out and about during the day to give encouragement and pointers to our artists
Top prize £200 Jacksons Art Supplies Vouchers
£50 Search Press Voucher
£50 Search Press voucher
£25 Cotswold Art Supplies Voucher
Annual subscription to The Artist magazine
Annual subscription to Leisure Painter magazine
Annual subscription to Artists & Illustrators
Tickets for this event (£10) will need to be purchased in advance through the website. Tickets will go on sale at 10am on Friday Sept 4th 2020!
Participants will need to bring their own paper, canvas and art supplies. These will not be provided.
Join in and get creative!