June 9-11 2023
artBEAT is the opening 3 day weekend for the festival that showcases the work of some of Britain’s top artists, designers and artisans in and around the main marquee on the village green in our idyllic Cotswold village. Throughout the weekend the marquee houses talented artists, printmakers, sculptors, jewellers, ceramicists, designer-makers and a host of traditional artisans demonstrating their skills & selling their work direct to the public.
Entry to the exhibitor marquee is free to the public, with a suggested donation. There will be live music on the Saturday & Sunday outside the marquee. In addition to everything happening on the village green there will be art talks, creative workshops and demonstrations by well known artists and guided heritage walks around the village.
Who are we looking for?
Talented artists and crafts people who can demonstrate their skill on their stand while selling direct to the public from 10am – 5pm on Friday 9th to Sunday 11th June 2023
What are we offering?
- An opportunity to showcase your creative and artistic talent while selling direct to the public at the Cotswolds favourite arts festival
- Plenty of festival visitors, day-trippers and locals at the height of the tourist season – in 2021 we had over 5,500 visitors through our gates over the 3 days!
- Selling your work alongside some of the very best contemporary British artists and crafts people from across the country
- 0% commission on sales – what you make you take home!
- Applications for a stand open on 19/09/22
- Application deadline: 31/10/22 The deadline has now passed and applications have closed
- Successful applicants will be notified: 21/11/22
- 50% of the stand fee due by 16/12/22
- Remaining 50% due by 10/03/23
What’s in the package?
A choice of four stand sizes for the 3 days:
- Small standard (£250) – 6ft x 6ft with a 6ft x 2ft trestle table & 1 chair
- Standard (£275) – 8ft x 6ft with a 6ft x 2ft trestle table & 1 chair
- Premium standard (£350) – 8ft x 8ft with two 6ft x 2ft trestle tables & 1 chair above in a prime position
- Corner (£400) – 6ft x 10ft with 2 x 6ft x 2ft trestle tables & 2 chairs
- White exhibition boards to the back of the stand to use as a display board
- 1 Electrical socket
- Sign with your company name on your display board
- Image, 5 word description and website link on our website
- Image, 5 word description, sentence and website link in the festival printed programme
- Event promotion via our e-newsletter sent to over 4500 subscribers
- Extensive social media promotion of the festival and artBEAT on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You may also book optional electrical sockets, tables, chairs, etc.
Set up will take place on Thursday June 8th (time slots will be allocated) and take down will be late afternoon/early evening on Sunday 11th.
Each stallholder must be covered by their own insurance for the duration of the event.
Although there will be overnight security, goods left in the marquee overnight will be at the stallholders own risk.
Successful applicants will need to complete an exhibitor form, contract and pay 50% of their stand fee to accept their place.
For queries email email@example.com or leave a message on 01386 898387 and we will return your call.