June 9-11 2023
artBEAT is the opening 3 day weekend for the festival that showcases the work of some of Britain’s top artists, designers and artisans in and around the main marquee on the village green in our idyllic Cotswold village. Throughout the weekend the marquee houses talented artists, printmakers, sculptors, jewellers, ceramicists, designer-makers and a host of traditional artisans demonstrating their skills & selling their work direct to the public.
Entry to the exhibitor marquee is free to the public, with a suggested donation. There will be live music on the Saturday & Sunday outside the marquee. In addition to everything happening on the village green there will be art talks, creative workshops and demonstrations by well known artists and guided heritage walks around the village.
Who are we looking for?
Talented artists and crafts people who can demonstrate their skill on their stand while selling direct to the public from 10am – 5pm on Friday 9th to Sunday 11th June 2023
What are we offering?
- An opportunity to showcase your creative and artistic talent while selling direct to the public at the Cotswolds favourite arts festival
- Plenty of festival visitors, day-trippers and locals at the height of the tourist season – in 2021 we had over 5,500 visitors through our gates over the 3 days!
- Selling your work alongside some of the very best contemporary British artists and crafts people from across the country
- 0% commission on sales – what you make you take home!
- Applications for a stand open on 19/09/22
- Application deadline: 31/10/22 The deadline has now passed and applications have closed
- Successful applicants will be notified: 21/11/22
- 50% of the stand fee due by 16/12/22
- Remaining 50% due by 10/03/23