We simply could not run the festival without our team of volunteers who give their time & talents to create the best festival possible.
In return for your time, enthusiasm & hard work, we can offer you lots of laughs, the opportunity to meet some lovely people and make new friends. It’s a great way to feel connected to your community.
In 2023 are in need of people to help with:
- Delivering programmes in local villages
- Helping in the festival office / shop on the village green
- Event registration at our 80+ events across 10 days
- Manning the bar at music & theatre events (no pouring of drinks, just selling bottles)
- Event/room set up
- Event/room tidy up
- Lifting & shifting!
- Selling raffle tickets and merchandise at music & theatre events
- Car park stewarding at our bigger events
There will be a volunteer information evening and social mid May at the Lifford Hall in Broadway.
If you enjoyed the last festival and are interested in helping us with the next one, email email@example.com to express your interest and we’ll be back in touch shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you!