June 5-7 2020
artBEAT is the opening 3 day weekend for the festival that showcases the work of some of Britain’s top artists, designers and artisans in the main marquee on the village green in this idyllic Cotswold village. Entry to the exhibitor marquee is free to the public.
Throughout the weekend we want the marquee to be brimming with talented artists, printmakers, sculptors, jewellers, ceramicists, designer-makers and a host of traditional artisans demonstrating their skills & selling their work direct to the public.
Who are we looking for?
Talented artists and crafts people who can demonstrate their skill on their stand while selling direct to the public from 10am – 5pm on Friday 5th to Sunday 7th June 2020
What are we offering?
- An opportunity to showcase your creative and artistic talent while selling direct to the public at the Cotswolds favourite arts festival
- Plenty of festival visitors, day-trippers and locals in the village at the height of the busy tourist season
- Selling your work alongside some of the very best contemporary British artists and crafts people
- 0% commission on sales – what you make you take home!
What's in the package?
A choice of two stand sizes for the 3 days:
- Standard (£200) - 8ft x 6ft with a 6ft x 2ft trestle table & 1 chair
- Large corner (£275) - 14ft x 10ft including 2 x 6ft x 2ft trestle tables & 2 chairs
- White exhibition boards to the back of the stand to use as a display board
- Sign with your company name on your display board
- Image, 5 word description and website link on our website
- Name & website address listed in the artBEAT flier
- Event promotion via our e-newsletter sent to over 2000 subscribers
- Extensive social media promotion of the festival and artBEAT on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Regional press and promotion
- Fliers and digital advertising materials to send to your clients
- Free Parking
- You may also book optional electrical sockets, lighting, tables, chairs, etc.
Application Process & Deadlines:
Apply by midnight on Wednesday 13 November 2019 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email please include:
Name (& business name if different):
Art/products description: (max. 60 words)
Describe what you will be able to demonstrate on your stand:
Preferred stand size:
Year business started:
Please also attach 3 x high-resolution images of your products (each image should be over 1MB)
All applicants will be notified at the latest by Friday 20 December 2019.
Successful applicants will need to complete an exhibitor form, contract and pay 50% of their stand fee by January 15th 2020.