The Great Broadway Paint-Off 2021
Sun June 13 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Your chance to draw or paint our beautiful Cotswolds village for the day and be in with a chance of winning great prizes!
Top prize: £500 worth of framing from Richard Christie Framemaker
2nd Prize: £200 voucher from Jackson’s Art Materials
…plus many more!
- Buy your ticket through the website in advance (100 tickets available)
- Turn up with your blank canvas and your kit at the marquee on the village green in the time slot you selected to check in and get your canvas stamped & numbered on the reverse
- Spend the day creating your masterpiece at your chosen location in the village
- Get your work of art back to the marquee by 15:30. You can hand in your work from 2pm.
- The entries will then be hung to form a selling exhibition and judged. Prize-winners will see a rosette on their piece when the exhibition opens
- The selling exhibition in the marquee is then open to the public for all to enjoy from 16:15 – 17:30 (free entry)
Please note: Only artwork started and completed on the day will qualify and entrants must be 16yrs +
Artwork can be in any medium & any size however we cannot accept photography or iPad art as a medium for a number of reasons.
This event will go ahead despite poor weather (no refunds) – so please dress appropriately!
We are delighted to say Haidee-Jo Summers ROI and Antonia Black (Artist in Residence) will be our judges for the day and out and about in the village to give encouragement and pointers to our artists.
Tickets for this event (£10) need to be purchased in advance through the website (see below) – there are 100 tickets available in total for this event
Tickets go on sale to the general public through the website at 10am on Friday 9th April and to Benefactors of the festival 1 week earlier at 10am on Good Friday.
Participants will need to bring their own paper, canvas and art supplies. These will not be provided.
Join in and get creative!
You will have a choice of registration slot at our gazebo on the village green:
Early Birds – 9-10am
Still Keen – 10-11am
Work needs to be completed and returned to the marquee on the village green from 2pm but by 15:30 at the latest to be judged and hung in the selling exhibition.
Broadway Arts Festival accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury during the day.