Main prize winner
“Eerie silence, February 2021” by Jane Overbury
We had a fantastic response with over 650 entries from across the UK, thank you to all the artists who entered the standard was exceptionally high.
All 200 finalists can be seen in an exclusive selling exhibition at Theatrebarn in Bretforton throughout the festival, open daily from Friday June 4th to Sunday 13th from 12noon to 4pm with no need to book. The post code for Sat Navs is WR11 7JH. Look out for the entrance banner on the corner near the recreation ground.
We are most grateful to our 8 new judges who did a brilliant job. A huge thank you to our prize sponsors, without whom the competition would not be possible.
Introducing the prize winners:
- The Main Prize Sponsored by Wychavon District Council £1000 “Eerie silence, February 2021” by Jane Overbury
- Watercolour Prize sponsored by John Noott Galleries £500 “Swallow Moon” by Maria Boyd
- Painting in Oils Prize sponsored by Trinity House Gallery £500 “As we grieved, we grew.” by Stuart Pearce
- Sculpture prize sponsored by Priory Gallery £500 “Holding Tight” by Piotr Gargas
- Prize for recent Fine Arts Graduate sponsored by The Stratford Gallery £500 “Self Portraits in Self Isolation” by Camille Hewitt
- The Face of 2020 sponsored by the Peter Martin Gallery £250 “Wish we could help” by Terence Richardson
- How 2020 Impacted my Life sponsored by the Peter Martin Gallery £250 “My focus is on my phone, not myself” by Adam Trainor
- Surviving Isolation in the Year of Covid (Photo Essay) sponsored by the Peter Martin Gallery £500 “Self Portraits in Self Isolation” by Camille Hewitt
- Daniel Chuter (Main Prize)
- Neil Moore (Oils)
- Imogen Hawgood (Watercolour)
- Judy Boyt (Sculpture)
- Maddy Buttling (Recent Fine Arts Graduate)
- Terence Richardson (Face of 2020 – Photography)
- Beth Winsor (Photographic Essay & How 2020 Impacted my life)
View all the winning entries