Art Competition Exhibition of Finalists
Fri October 6 @ 11:00 am - Sun October 15 @ 4:00 pm BST
Our annual open art competition is open to any artist, in any medium including painting, sculpture, drawing, textiles, jewellery, pastels, ceramics & printmaking.
Artists’ work that was selected for the final judging stage will form an exclusive selling exhibition of 150 works at Theatrebarn in Bretforton (15 mins drive from Broadway) from Friday 6th – Sunday 15th October 2023, open daily from 11am – 4pm. Entry to the exhibition is free and there is ample free parking onsite.
We receive approx. 500 entries from across the UK each year, and the finalists and prize-winners form this exclusive selling exhibition in the beautiful buildings and grounds of Theatrebarn.
The exhibition is an exciting array of beautiful works in a huge range of style and to fit every budget. Perfect if you have a bare wall, nook or windowsill and are looking for a bespoke piece of British art, or to simply admire!
All the works are available to buy. If you see a piece that you would like to purchase, please go to the sales desk and they will assist you.
Broadway Arts Festival is an arts charity, so all the funds raised go towards their outreach projects with local schools, bursaries for local university arts students and the next 10 day festival June 2025.
- Main prize £1000 (any medium) sponsored by Wychavon District Council
- Painting in Oils or Acrylics Prize £500 sponsored by Priory Gallery
- Watercolour Prize £500 sponsored by John Noott Galleries
- Sculpture / 3D Prize £500 sponsored by Susan & Jason Lewis (Trustee)
- Local Artist Prize of a 2 week exhibition sponsored by EFA Gallery in Birmingham*
- Visitor’s Choice Prize of an overnight stay for 2 with dinner and breakfast at James Martin’s Grill sponsored by The Lygon Arms
We have a panel of esteemed judges, including category judges from the sponsors.
Find out more about our 2023 judges
Cast your vote for Visitor’s Choice!
We also have a Visitor’s Choice prize this year. So do cast your vote for your favourite entry when you visit (one vote permitted per visitor). The prize winner will be announced and informed on Sunday 15th October!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
We have gone paperless!
You don’t need to print and bring your tickets.
Simply give your surname at the door and we will tick you off our guest list.