Plans for our 2018 programme are well underway and include:
• Talks and conversations featuring prominent celebrities
• Workshops and demonstrations by leading contemporary artists
• Top classical and jazz musical performances and events
• The return of the ‘Come & Sing’ Choral Workshop
• WW1 art exhibition
• Art competition exhibition
• “The Great Broadway Paintoff” – an opportunity to join in and be creative with exciting prizes!
Tickets for the very popular “Come and Sing” Choral Workshop on June 16th will soon be available to purchase through the events page of our website.
NEW FOR 2018:
An exciting three day weekend event featuring artists, printmakers, jewellers, sculptors, ceramicists, designers and craftsmen demonstrating their skills. Specialist demonstrations led by some of this country’s most renowned contemporary artists
Activities for all ages throughout the festival including storytelling, art, crafts, mural painting and clowning plus family day on June 16th featuring a very popular theatre production. Watch this space!
To be kept up to date with all our plans as we announce them, do follow us on Facebook & Twitter and subscribe to our newsletter.