The 2023 Photography Competition
The Conversation – by Peter Martin
Our photography competition is open to any photographer in the UK or abroad, amateur or professional,
The competition & prizes are generously sponsored by Photographer Peter Martin who has a gallery in Stow on the Wold.
Prize categories are:
- Best Portrait (£250)
- Best Landscape (£250)
- Best Photo Essay (£500)
We have a panel of esteemed judges, all professional photographers themselves. Find out more about our 2023 judges
Prize winners and those Highly Commended will have their entries displayed in The Lifford Hall in Broadway during the Broadway Arts Festival 9-18 June 2023, where talks, artist demonstrations and workshops will be taking place.
- The competition opens for entries on 1st February 2023
- All entries must be submitted via the form on this website (see button below) – no entries allowed via email or post
- Entry deadline is 6pm on 1st April 2023 (no late entries permitted)
- There is no theme to adhere to
- Anyone over the age of 16 can enter
- Unlimited entries are permitted
- You can submit multiple entries for the same prize category
- The title of your entry cannot be altered once the entry has been submitted
For those photographers whose entries are prizewinners or Highly Commended and are to be displayed during the festival:
- The framed entries are to be insured by the entrant
- All work should be delivered or posted ready to hang with a wire/string/hanging on the back
- Each work should be clearly labelled with name and title on the back.
For any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 01386 898387.