The Great Broadway Paint-Off 2023!
Sun June 18 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm BST| £15.00
Your chance to draw or paint our beautiful Cotswolds village for the day and be in with a chance of winning great prizes along with other artists from across the UK!
This is a very popular event that attracts both professional and amateur artists.
- Top Prize £200 voucher for Jackson’s Art Supplies & the winning artwork will also feature on the front cover of the July/August edition of The Broadway Magazine!
- 2nd Prize £100 voucher for Rosemary and Co Artists Brushes
- 3rd Prize £75 voucher for Rosemary and Co Artists Brushes
- 4th Prize Landscape 18 Pastels Set from Unison Colour
- 5th Prize – annual subscription to The Artist magazine
- 6th Prize – annual subscription to Leisure Painter magazine
- 7th Prize – £25 voucher for Cotswold Art Supplies
Judges in 2023 will be Nick Logan, Festival Artist in Residence, and former Artist in Residence Antonia Black… who will walk the village to give our artists feedback and tips during the day.
- Buy your ticket through the website in advance (£15) – NOTE Ticket sales close on Tuesday 30th May
- Turn up with your blank canvas and your kit at the marquee on the village green in the time slot you selected to check in and get your canvas stamped & numbered on the reverse.
- Spend the day creating your masterpiece at your chosen location in or around the village (you can paint up at the tower too!).
- Get your work of art back to the marquee anytime from 2pm but by 3:30pm at the very latest. If you have used an easel, please leave it on your easel for display in the exhibition.
- If you would like to sell your work, tell us the price when you hand it back in.
- The entries will then form a selling exhibition and judged. Prize-winners will see a rosette on their piece when the exhibition opens at 4pm.
- The selling exhibition is then open to the public for all to enjoy from 4pm to 5pm.
- Only artwork started and completed on the day will qualify and entrants must be 16yrs +.
- Artwork can be in any medium & any size however we cannot accept photography or iPad art as a medium for a number of reasons.
This event will go ahead despite poor weather (no refunds) – so please dress appropriately!
There are 100 tickets available for this event and they need to be purchased in advance – ticket sales will close on Tuesday 30th May for the Paint-Off
Participants will need to bring their own paper, canvas and art supplies. These will not be provided.
Join in and get creative!
You will have a choice of registration slot at the marquee on the village green:
Early Birds: 8:30-9:30am
Still Keen: 9:30-10:30am
Broadway Arts Festival accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury during the day.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
We have gone paperless!
You don’t need to print and bring your tickets.
Simply give your surname at the door and we will tick you off our guest list.