Photography Competition – Technical Specifications
- Photos must have been taken between December 2021 and the deadline for submission (April 1st 2023) to be eligible.
- Images may be captured using film or digital. Only digital entries will be accepted. No prints or slides, no CDs or DVDs.
- If submitting different images in different categories please complete one form per entry.
The Photo Essay competition will consist of no fewer than 5 images and no more than 8 images. Just the one entry fee of £10 is payable per photo essay with up to 8 images included.
If photos should be seen in a particular order please add numbers to the titles starting at 1.
Preparing your images:
• Save images at 300 ppi (lower resolution files cannot be used), 8 bits, in grayscale or RGB, as jpeg files only.
• The longest measurement (Width or Height) should not exceed 2100 pixels (7 inches or 17.75cm) Use MEDIUM for Quality option when saving files.
• Each file should be named exactly as follows: Title of image, Location, Year created.
• If more than one image is Untitled, name them Untitled 1, Untitled 2, and so on.
Copyrights and the website gallery:
By entering this competition you give your permission for the Broadway Arts Festival to display your images on our website and social media.