8 – 17 June 2018
Plans for our 2018 programme are well underway and include:
- Talks and conversations with prominent celebrities as our featured guests
- Workshops and demonstrations by leading contemporary artists
- Top classical and jazz musical performances and events
- ‘Come & Sing’ Choral Workshop
- WW1 art exhibition
- “The Great Broadway Paintoff” – join in and try your hand with exciting prizes!
- Competition exhibition
NEW FOR 2018:
An exciting three day weekend event featuring artists, printmakers, jewellers, sculptors, ceramicists, designers and craftsmen demonstrating their skills. Specialist demonstrations led by some of this country’s most renowned contemporary artists.
Lots of opportunities to join in & be creative!
Activities for all ages throughout the festival including storytelling, art, crafts, mural painting and clowning.
Family day on June 16th featuring a very popular afternoon theatre production in the main tent. Watch this space!