Plans for our 2018 programme are well underway and include:
- Talks and conversations featuring prominent celebrities including Sir Roy Strong, Tristram Hunt, Lachlan Goudie & John Julius Norwich.
- Workshops and demonstrations by leading contemporary artists
- Top classical and jazz musical performances and events
- ‘Come & Sing’ Choral Workshop
- WW1 art exhibition
- Competition exhibition
- Theatre production of “Pride and Prejudice”
NEW FOR 2018:
An exciting three day weekend event featuring artists, printmakers, jewellers, sculptors, ceramicists, designers and craftsmen demonstrating their skills. Specialist demonstrations led by some of this country’s most renowned contemporary artists and “The Great Broadway Paintoff” – join in and try your hand with exciting prizes.
Lots of opportunities to join in & be creative!
Activities for all ages throughout the festival including storytelling, art, crafts, mural painting and Tweedy from Giffords Circus.
Family day on June 16th featuring a theatre production of ‘The Midnight Gang’ by David Walliams.