The Broadway Arts Festival Open Art Competition Selling Exhibition 2021
Fri June 4 @ 12:00 pm - Sun June 13 @ 4:00 pm
Come along to see the 200 finalists from our 2021 open art competition at our new exhibition venue, Bretforton Theatrebarn, many of which are available to purchase.
Open daily from 11am to 4pm from Friday 4th June to Sunday 13th June – entry is free and no need to book.
The “all new” competition has new categories, new prizes, new sponsors, 8 new judges and a new exhibition venue!
The competition is open to any artist in any country, in any medium including painting, photography, sculpture, drawing, ceramics, printmaking and film.
Artists’ work that is selected for the final judging stage will be exhibited in an exclusive selling exhibition during the Broadway Arts Festival from 4 -13 June 2021.
We have a new panel of esteemed judges, including category judges from the sponsoring galleries. Find out more about our 2021 judges.
The selling exhibition for the 200 finalists will take place at one of our new festival venues in 2021, Bretforton Theatrebarn, which will also be hosting talks.
Those attending the talks will also be viewing the art exhibition.
Bretforton Theatrebarn is an exquisite listed barn with adjoining exhibition space and a gorgeous lawned central courtyard.
* Main prize £1000 (any medium)
* Painting in Oils Prize £500 sponsored by Trinity House Gallery
* Watercolour Prize £500 sponsored by John Noott Galleries
* Sculpture Prize £500 sponsored by Priory Gallery
* Prize for best entry from a recent Fine Arts graduate £500 sponsored by The Stratford Gallery
*Photography Categories sponsored by the Peter Martin Gallery
– Best Photographic Essay – “Surviving Isolation in the Year of Covid” (between 5 and 8 images to be submitted) £500
– Best Photographic Portrait – “The Face of 2020” £250
– Best Photographic Image – “How 2020 Impacted my Life” £250
Those wishing to enter please visit https://broadwayartsfestival.com/2021-art-competition/ to read all the details and download the entry form.
For queries please contact Kate Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 01386 898387.
Image Credit – Shoreline, Gairloch by Jane Lampard