Art Competition Photography Prize Categories – Technical Specifications
- Photos must have been taken between December 2019 and the deadline for submission (April 23rd 2021) to be eligible for the Photography prizes.
- Images may be captured using film or digital. Only digital entries will be accepted. No prints or slides, no CDs or DVDs.
- If submitting different images in different categories please send them in separate emails.
The Photo Essay competition will consist of no fewer than 5 images and no more than 8 images. Make separate folders for each essay. Just the one entry fee of £15 is payable per photo essay with up to 8 images included.
If photos should be seen in a particular order please add numbers to the titles starting at #1.
Preparing your images:
• Save images at 300 ppi (lower resolution files cannot be used), 8 bits, in grayscale or RGB, as jpeg files only.
• The longest measurement (Width or Height) should not exceed 2100 pixels (7 inches or 17.75cm) Use MEDIUM for Quality option when saving files.
• Each file should be named exactly as follows: Title of image, Location, Year created.
• If more than one image is Untitled, name them Untitled 1, Untitled 2, and so on.
When completing the competition entry form, insert the relevant photography prize category you are entering in the title box and state “Photography” as the medium.
Copyrights and the website gallery:
By entering this competition you give your permission for the Broadway Arts Festival to display your images on our website and any promotional material. Images entered in this competition may be posted on our website gallery unless you notify us otherwise.